Jul 24, 2003

Wow! Thursday already where does the week go?

I wandered through most of the week in a haze. I think I’m still recovering from doing the catalogs and trying to get myself on a more normal schedule (read - days as opposed to being up all night working and then napping a couple of times throughout the day when I can).

It was a busy weekend too.

We saw 28 Days Later (don’t waste your money). Lots of style but no substance and The Omega Man did it better in a slightly similar vein.

Sunday, we wound up at Jack and Stephanie’s wedding shower. I’m usually wary of these things but, I wound up having a great time. Everyone was so nice and friendly, there was no way you couldn’t have fun. Jack and Stephanie both have a real “joy” about them. They seem perfect for each other - it’s hard to believe I’ve known Jack for over 10 years now. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful time.

The car crapped out on me again on Tuesday (while doing laundry). So, I hadn’t had it back a week and it’s got to go back to the shop - it took some of the wind out of my sails. I thought the damn thing was fixed once and for all and now it has to go back.

No comments: